Open Floor Plan
If you are not happy with the existing floor plan and consider taking down a wall or two, it is crucially important to make sure that your concept will bring you the desired outcome, before the renovation begins. Visualization is the only way to learn how good your plan really is. There are many details that can only be figured out in 3D. Otherwise you are taking your chances to make costly mistakes.
When walls are going down, all adjacent areas should be included into pre-construction space planning as well. Furniture layouts in those rooms must be tested for both aesthetics and functionality. At Irene Designs, we always create scaled furniture layouts using scaled 3D models of every piece of furniture you have (or intend to have) in those rooms, to make sure they all fit, and that the traffic flow is good. You will be able to visualize your future space in computer from every point of view.
In most cases there are more than one option to achieve your remodeling goals. Learning those options will help you make well-informed decision that can save you time and money down the road.
Architectural Design and Consulting:
- In-depth discussion of your “Hate List” and “Wish List”
- In-depth analysis of your unique space
- Revealing your project potential
- Creative suggestions to improve functionality and aesthetics
- Multiple remodeling concepts
- Full 360 visualization with every plan
- Electrical and lighting recommendations
- Construction documents
- Assistance with cabinetry, counter tops and finish material selections
- Full color and style coordination
- Itemized estimates
- Permits and Inspections from Town
- All trades to cover your project needs
- High quality craftsmanship
- Attention to detail
- Neat and clean operation
- Design monitoring of the construction
You own the plans and 360 designs once they are fully paid for. It gives you an opportunity to price them out by several contractors, get accurate estimates and compare them apple-to-apple. You can then choose your own contractor.
Please watch the videos below to learn more about our unique service.
Here are examples of 360 Open Floor Plan Design we provide. Use your mouse to navigate the 360 Rendering.